Xylimelts’ medicinal grade xylitol is the only one indicated by Health Canada to stimulate salivation during sleep. It does not only hydrate the mouth for a short period of time, it actually stimulates the salivary process. In fact, its delightful taste, combined with its sweet and intensely refreshing effect, stimulates the nervous system, which generates an extremely efficient increase of the oral pH and salivary flow.
• Adhering disc technology
• Discreet, convenient and safe during sleep
• Freshens breath
• High concentration of medicinal-grade xylitol
• Non acidic pH of 8.1 and neutralizes acids
• Rated “Most Effective” by dentists in Dr. Gordon Christensen Clinicians Report® / March 2016 • Slowly releases xylitol, which is the most effective when saliva flow is at its lowest
• 100 % natural: GMO, gluten and sugar free
• Helps reduce the incidence of cavities
• Stimulates saliva production to relieve dryness of the mouth
0.55g Xylitol (1 piece)
Acacia gum, cellulose gum, hydroxypropylcellulose, natural mint flavor (without for the mint-free version), magnesium stearate, calcium carbonate.
• CPAP machine users
• Oncology treatment
• Sjogren’s syndrome
Place tan adhesive side on the outside of a molar and/or adjoining gums (upper or lower), white side touching cheek.
2 pastilles while sleeping, 1 on each side of the mouth or as needed. Lasts 4 to 6 hours.
During the day
1 to 2 pastilles, 3 to 7 times a day or as needed. Lasts 1 to 3 hours.
• Do not adhere to the roof of the mouth to enhance comfort.
• A gradual introduction to xylitol is recommended since it could have a mild laxative effect in the case of excessive consumption.
• Risk of toxicosis and hypoglycemia for dogs.
Xylitol is a 100% natural sweetener derived from vegetable sources. Twenty years of research shows Xylitol efficacy treating dry mouth and reducing tooth decay.
Just had to let you know you have a very happy patient. The xylitol lozenges you recommended are absolutely magic. I do use the meds at night because that is when the mouth dryness is most acute and bothersome. I use only one adhered to the gumline on one side of my upper jaw. Tucked in that way, it has no potential to become dislodged and, for the first time in recent memory, I don't keep waking up with a Saharan Desert mouth.
- Debbie, a patient
Works extremely well to stimulate saliva production. Use with CPAP at night time.
- Peg, a patient