Step 1 includes the most advanced and innovative toothpaste, X-PUR Remin. The main ingredient in this premium toothpaste is nano medical hydroxyapatite, a substance identical to the naturally occurring hydroxyapatite found in our teeth (97% of enamel and 70% of dentin).
The unique advantages of using X-PUR Remin before, during and after a whitening treatment:11
• Offer a protective coating beyond comparison over exposed dentinal tubules, providing quick and effective relief from refractory tooth hypersensitivity.
• Provide a unique improvement of tooth whiteness and gloss12 by offering minerals to repair surface crevices. It restores, smoothes and gives translucency to the enamel, improving its gloss and true color. X-PUR Remin is not as abrasive (low abrasivity of 60) as a whitening agent in the sense of scrubbing or bleaching the teeth.
Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is the fastest whitening gel available. Just a few days after beginning Step 2, your patients will already notice a significant improvement in the whiteness of their smile.
Step 2 includes 2 x 1.2 ml purple syringes
(Regular: 9% / Light: 6%) — Hydrogen Peroxide.
In Step 3, your patients will use carbamide peroxide (CH6N2O3) to maximize the longevity of their whitening results. The longer the whitening gel is in contact with the teeth, the longer the results will last (to be used during daytime or overnight).
Step 3 includes: 4 x 3 ml silver syringes
(Regular: 16% / Light: 10%) — Carbamide Peroxide.
• 2 x 1.2 ml Hydrogen Peroxide syringes (Regular: 9% / Light: 6%)
• 4 x 3 ml Carbamide Peroxide syringes (Regular: 16% / Light: 10%)
• X-PUR Remin toothpaste (70g)
• Tray material
• Tray case
• Patient instructions
• XP-PXTU16-2: 2-pack syringes (16% Carbamide Peroxide)
• XP-PXTU22-2: 2-pack syringes (22% Carbamide Peroxide)
• XP-PXHPTU6%-25: 25-bulk syringes (6% Hydrogen Peroxide)
• XP-PXHPTU9%-25: 25-bulk syringes (9% Hydrogen Peroxide)
• XP-PXCPTU10%-25: 25-bulk syringes (10% Carbamide Peroxide)
• XP-PXCPTU16%-25: 25-bulk syringes (16% Carbamide Peroxide)